Saturday, May 23, 2009

Busy Spring

I haven't posted in a while. We have had a very busy spring. Easter, Soccer, Dance Shows, Band Performances, Talent Shows... we even fit in a trip to San Francisco. Here are some photos of our spring.

Easter
We have been doing an Easter Egg Hunt with the Perry Family for about 8 years now. This year Michaela and Cole prepared the hunt for Kai, Gemma and Cousin Carson.

Cole and Michaela, Easter 2003


The clan this year in 2009


Egg Hunt #2 at Mimi's House.







Inn N Out Burger

Everytime we head south, our first stop is at Inn N Out Burger in Redding.









Charles Schulz Museum in Santa Rosa










What If?










San Francisco






Soccer Soccer Soccer
Three kids, three different soccer teams and three games every Saturday. Thank goodness the season is over. They all had fun, well except Cole. He chose to play on a different team this season and was missing his friends. He will be trying out for his old team again for the fall. Here is a video of Gemma's first experience at playing soccer. In the clip she is playing with two of her best buddies Ula and Lilly. You will notice the three side line coaches commenting on play.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Guys! I love seeing the pics! I wish we would have known you were heading down our direction. We would have tried to meet up, at least at a park or In-n-Out. Next time, ok?

    I hope you are all well. My parents, the girls and I are going up to visit the cousins in Port Angeles this summer, so we will probably stop by and say HI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just realized I was posting this from Don's log in. This is actually Sivje! heehee!

    ReplyDelete